WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Beauty Chaos’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Beauty Chaos’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Beauty Chaos at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format
The materials on Beauty Chaos’s web site are provided “as is”. Beauty Chaos makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Beauty Chaos does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Beauty Chaos or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Beauty Chaos’s Internet site, even if Beauty Chaos or a Beauty Chaos authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Beauty Chaos’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Beauty Chaos does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Beauty Chaos may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Beauty Chaos does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Beauty Chaos has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Beauty Chaos of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Beauty Chaos’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We collect your public profile data only from your consent that you grant before initiating Social Login, from the social network used to login at our website. This data includes your first name, last name, email address, link to your social media profile, unique identifier, social profile avatar. This data is used to create your user profile at our website. You can revoke this consent at any time by sending us an email.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of opinions, recommendations, relationships, and identity. All opinions expressed are honest, as are findings, beliefs, or experiences on products received from PR or otherwise.
Beauty Chaos is involved with several affiliate programs. This means that if you click and/or make a purchase through certain links on this site or any related social media platforms, there is a possibility we will make a commission from that click and/or purchase. All opinions are always our own.
If a post is labeled as a sponsored post, Beauty Chaos received some type of compensation for publishing it, including but not limited to money or products. Beauty Chaos only takes sponsored post opportunities that I would personally endorse and support without compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
Some products mentioned on this blog have been received from PR for editorial consideration. Posts will always indicate if the item was received from PR. Otherwise, it was purchased or gifted to me by someone not affiliated with the brand.
Beauty Chaos accepts products from brands and public relations representatives. Unless compensated as a disclosed sponsored or advertorial post, Beauty Chaos exercises full independence over product reviews. General receipt of a product, whether solicited or unsolicited, does not constitute a contract for a published review of the product or for the substance of any content produced that discusses the product. Reviews are done based on honest assessments of the products and content will not be provided for pre-approval by PR representatives or brands, nor will reviews be edited after the fact based on requests to do so. Products that wish to impose such limitations will not be accepted for review but may be eligible for inclusion as a sponsored post with compensation. All products received are deemed to be gifts/commercial samples that do not form a contract for review and are not deemed to be compensation for any content that is written.